The International Trumpet Guild
The International Trumpet Guild is a world-wide organization of trumpeters, formed to promote communication among trumpet players around the world and to improve the artistic level of performance, teaching, and literature associated with the trumpet. The organization's approximately 5,000 members represent 64 countries and include professional and amateur performers, teachers, students, manufacturers, publishers, and others interested in belonging to an organization dedicated to the trumpet profession. ITG is a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization supported by the dues of individual members.
Resources offered by ITG
- Artistic Advisory Council
- Brass World
- Special Offerings
- Book Reprints
- Affiliate Chapters
- Member Directory
We strive to present information in the most timely manner as it becomes available to us. Should you know of a position that would be of interest to our membership or would like to submit a position not listed, please email Employment Editor Andrew Stetson - firstname.lastname@example.org
As a member of the International Trumpet Guild, you will have access to many benefits including:
- Quarterly ITG Journals
- These 100+ page Journals feature regular columns, host discussions on all things trumpet, and cover various topics. ITG Print memberships include print versions of the ITG Journal.
- Unrestricted site access
- Explore the multiple areas of our website without hindrances!
- NEW ACCESS TO THE COMPLETE ARCHIVES OF THE ITG JOURNALS from 1975 to the present, including over 60 pieces of sheet music.
- Exclusive discounts
- Receive discounts to the ITG Annual Conference.
- Free extras
- New music, booklets, and workshops!
- Free Music Download of "Military Band Excerpts for Trumpet "will be available to all 2020-21 members beginning May 1, 2021!